[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink Incubation - Move equinox weaving code

Hi All,

I propose we move our code that does dynamic weaving on Equinox from our JPA component into our Incubation component. Here is why:

- The bundles this code uses are not currently shipped
- We have not had time to build automated tests
- We have not had time to properly document
- We still require some development work to make it industrial strength
- Had the Incubation component existed when this work was done, that is where it would have gone.

-Tom

Back to the top