[eclipselink-dev] Fix for bug 257606 - add orm.xml validation flag property to persistence.xml

    The following patch is ready for review for bug # 257606 and will be checked in mid monday

http://bugs.eclipse.org/257606
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=120377&action="">

        Currently we perform XML validation on orm.xml by default.
        This fix adds the capability to enable/disable XML validation of orm.xml by the user via a new persistence.xml property "eclipselink.orm.validate.schema".
        This property will default to no-validation of orm.xml in the absence of this property when it is unset.
    Reviewed by:
        Tom Ware

    Testing:
- I tested 3 scenarios for each server (10.0.1 and 10.3.1.0) - property is set to false, set to true and unset.
  See the 6 test results attachements to the bug

- SRG = 181,0,0

    Pending:
    We need to update the EclipseLink ELUG and any other wiki pages that list orm persistence.xml properties - I will raise a doc bug

    thank you
    /michael

Back to the top