From: Peter Krogh
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 10:38 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: RE: [eclipselink-dev] Incubation component minutes

I wasn't clear in my first email.  We all agreed that we should create the componant.  The discussion point was around whether the directory should be in trunk or parrallel.

Doug has proposed trunk.  Any objections?  I know that there were a couple of concerns brought up durring the meeting about what that means to branching.