[eclipselink-dev] Build notification messages temporarily disabled....

All,

I just wanted to let you know that as part of getting error logs to upload to the nighly build pages. I had to keep the build from failing. This means that we won't (and didn't) get any notice that there were testing errors last night.

I am going to try and fix the build today so that it will still fail (after the upload of results), but I cannot guarantee I'll finish today. Therefore I wanted everyone aware that they'd need to check the website to determine if the nightly was good or not.

I'll send another email when I have been able to restore the error notifications.

-Eric

Back to the top