From: Sebastien Tardif [mailto:stardif@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:26 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] What is the process or timeline expectations
to see Bugzilla patches applied?

I'm wondering what is the process about committing patches available in
Bugzilla?

For example:
- should we periodically query for open bug with patches available?
- assign bugs that have patches available to a developer for explicit
consideration?
- should we consider committing the patches before a release (1.0.1,
1.1)?

We probably don't want patches not be applied for weeks and meanwhile
continue to have new releases with know bugs while the fixes are already
available.