From: Webmaster(Matt Ward) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:20
To: MICHAEL.NORMAN@xxxxxxxxxx; Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence
Services
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] Re: SVN top level repository changes.

Hi Mike,

  I've only had one other report of slowness with SVN, and I just wrote
that person to ask about their SVN client version.  What kind of
slowness are you seeing?  Is the commit grinding for about 15 minutes
and then instantly finishing ok?

We don't have any plans to upgrade our subversion install, but if this
is going to become an issue for committers then I don't see that we'll
have much choice.

-Matt.

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ