RE: [eclipselink-dev] SVN top level repository changes.

Sounds okay to me.  I would prefer to have the work performed over the weekend as it will have less impact on current development.

Will open transactions have to be manually merged?

-----Original Message-----
From: Webmaster(Matt Ward) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 10:31 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] SVN top level repository changes.

Hi Tom,

  It shouldn't change the URL.  The repository( at the filesystem level
) will be moving from /svnroot/rt to
/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.persistence, everything else should remain the same.

-Matt.

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ
View my status at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WebMaster