[eclipselink-dev] Re: SVN top level repository changes.

Matt:

A bunch of us here are having SVN slow-downs after moving to Ganymede.
We have been using Subclipse and the previous version (1.2) doesn't work with
the GA version of Ganymede. The only version available on the Tigris web-site
is version 1.4 which is linked to a Subversion 1.5 client library. We also use Tortiose
on our WinXP boxes and since you can't have 2 different clients writing to the .svn
directories, we also upgraded it too.

Anyway, it appears that the Subversion 1.5 client libraries used by Subclipse and
Tortiose are working much MUCH slower to the Eclipse SVN server. I am guessing
that it is still running Subversion 1.4? Have you had any other reports of such slow downs?
Are there any plans to move to Subversion 1.5 on the server?

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated,

--
Oracle Email Signature Logo
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638

Back to the top