[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 1.0 Candidate Build

Hello,

We currently have 2 non documentation bugs open in 1.0 (219683, 237545) each with an expected close down by the end of the week.

Action: (himanshu.marathe@xxxxxxxxxx) Can I get confirmation from the assignee of the 2 doc bugs (234895,234914) that neither impact the installer?

The current plan is to do build the 1.0 installer zip on Friday and run QA until Wednesday.

I will be asking for help on zip sanity,  from some of you , through direct emails.  If you are available, and wish to help please send me an email.

Peter

Back to the top