[eclipselink-dev] Downloads: Changed File Names

Hi All,

As most of you probably know, EclipseLink has moved out of incubation status within the Eclipse Runtime Project. As a result, the names of some of our downloadable content is changing to remove the "incubation" label. Starting with the June 27 build (today's), the following content has changed:

Our install zip is now eclipselink-<buildNumber>.zip
Our source zip is now eclipselink-src-<buildNumber>.zip
Our plugins zip is now eclipselink-plugins-<buildNumber>.zip

-Tom

Back to the top