Re: [eclipselink-dev] Unable to find Descriptor Class

Hi BalaKrishna,

oracle.toplink.publicinterface.Descriptor should map to org.eclipse.persistence.descriptors.ClassDescriptor.

  Please file a bug for these two issues.

-Tom

BalaKrishna Penugonda wrote:

Hi All

       Detailed Description:  *Unable to find the class
    org.eclipse.persistence.descriptors.Descriptor mentioned in the
    package-rename properties*

          I am trying to migrate one small module from 10.1.3 to
    eclipselink..
    When i migrate piece of my code containing class
    oracle.toplink.publicinterface.Descriptor, it migrated to
    org.eclipse.persistence.descriptors.Descriptor class, but the
    "Descriptor"
    class is not available in eclipselink.jar.
     Please provide me the updated jar containing the
    org.eclipse.persistence.descriptors.Descriptor class.

    Also i observed that package rename properties should also include the
    following mapped to ensure migration is done properly.
    oracle.toplink.publicinterface.InheritancePolicy=org.eclipse.persistence.descriptors.InheritancePolicy

    Thanks,
    Balakrishna.