[eclipselink-dev] PLEASE READ - ACTION REQUIRED: Move to RT

Hi,

The move to rt was successful.  The website changes and download changes have been made.

We are kicking off a nightly build now, and then setting up the cron tab to run the continuous and nightly builds from the new location.

The old repository //dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.persistence  is now read only, and will be taken down in a week or so.
The new repository is now //dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.persistence .  You will need to create a new repository at this new location.
Nothing else should need to change.  Note those of you with changed files checked out of the old repos, will need to manually merge with the new repository.
If you experience any problems, please let me know.

Back to the top