RE: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink projects updated to PDE Projects (aka Big changes to everyone's Eclipse Projects)

The test directories and projects were not renamed along with the component packages and projects.  This makes our directory structure very confusing, could we rename them as well so everything follows the same conversions?

-----Original Message-----
From: TOM.WARE@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:04 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink projects updated to PDE Projects (aka Big changes to everyone's Eclipse Projects)

I have done the initial PDE conversion check-in.

IMPORTANT: This check-in changes virtually every Eclipse Project checked into
the EclipseLink SVN.  When you update your view, you will likely have to rebuild
your Eclipse Workspace.

See the following wiki for details of this check-in.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/EclipseLinkPDEConversionPlan

Please let me know if you find any issues with the projects or you are having
trouble getting things working.  I will do my best to fix any issues ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom