[eclipselink-dev] Review for 218461: fix misc spelling errors in code comments

Everyone,
    Spelling error fixes - no behavioral changes.
    Multiple patches are available for review, please provide any feedback.
    I would like to fix these in a separate transaction from a code fix.
    As part of the preparation for public release. I ran across the following couple of spelling errors and use of "TopLink"
outside of the header comment - while debugging previous bugs and reading the code.

    Regression tested:
        core, jpa, sdo, moxy

thank you
/michael