[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink features index

EclipseLink Developers,

In order to provide a single reference for our available features I put together a set of pages starting from:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Features

The goal is to have a complete index of features with links to relevant examples and documentation. Please review the initial effort and add in any capabilities you feel are missing. I have registered to watch these pages and will get notified of any changes so don't worry too much about the wording I am more interested in getting this more detailed in the short term and then we can work on the organization of the materials.

Thanks,

Doug

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Doug Clarke
Director of Product Management, Oracle TopLink
Oracle Server Technologies
45 O'Connor, Suite 4000 | Ottawa, ON  K1P 1A4 Canada
+1 613 288 4617

Back to the top