From: smeyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smeyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:56 AM
To: ralf.dossmann@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call for Papers JAX // EACON // Eclipse Forum India 2008

Dear friends, partners and colleagues,

I would herewith like to send you the Call for Papers of the coming JAX / EACon / Eclipse Forum India 2008! As usual we are planning lots of novelties and covering a wide range of topics on everything Enterprise Technology.

After its successful inauguration with more than 700 delegates, JAX India has proven to be the independent No. 1 Enterprise conference on the subcontinent.

Ideally located at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, the heart of science and research in India, JAX India is the IT event of choice in the Indian IT metropolis. Being known for its mild climate, the "garden city" Bangalore is the hot spot of IT in India with all big IT and service companies in the area.

The Program of JAX / EACon / Eclipse Forum India2008 comprises the following subject areas:

JAX

* Java Enterprise
* Java Web
* Web 2.0, Rich Internet Apps
* Web Services & SOA
* Persistence
* Dynamic Languages (Groovy, JRuby, Scala & Co.)
* Java Basics
* Agile
* Model Driven Development
* Testing & Performance