[eclipselink-dev] FYI: Checked in EPL notices

I just updated the about.html, license.html, and license.txt to reflect the EPL licensing of EclipseLink. We still need to complete the about.html to properly indicate the licensing of the third party libraries we include.

We need to discuss updating 1.0M1 so that anyone downloading it gets these proper EPL notices at the root of the archive.

Doug

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Doug Clarke | Principal Product Manager, Oracle TopLink
Oracle Server Technologies
45 O'Connor, Suite 4000 | Ottawa, ON  K1P 1A4 Canada

Back to the top