[eclipselink-dev] ER200040: New native XML metadata format

All,

Attached is a preliminary stab at a functional spec for the new native XML metadata format task item.

We hope to have a meeting with Doug to discuss the goals and next steps for this work on Friday (November 9th). As soon as we can firm up a time with him, I'll pass along the info for those interested in attending. In the mean time, feel free to send me any questions or feedback and I will incorporate it into the document.

Thanks,
Guy