From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Norman
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:03 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] 'Code Clean Up' Submission for review

Gordon Yorke wrote:

Short Description: Removed unused imports, unused private members and unessary casts from eclipselink.core, eclipselink.extensions.oracle, eclipselink.extentions.orace.test

What about 'Assignment has no effect' warnings ?

--
Oracle Email Signature Logo
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638

Back to the top