[eclipselink-dev] RE: OXM Test location

EclipseLink Component Leads and Developers,

Forwarding the discussion below concerning location of EclipseLink OXM
tests.

Given that OXM functionality will reside in the Foundation component, the
proposal is that the accompanying OXM tests, based on JUnit framework, will
also exist in this component, resulting in the following package structure:-

*/eclipselink.core.test.orm/     (replaces the current
/eclipselink.core.test/ folder)
*/eclipselink.core.test.oxm/

We propose to implement this change on Monday.  If anyone has any issues or
questions, please reply back before then.

ORM and OXM will both have their own ant scripts, enabling a developer to
run these test suites individually.  There will also be a high level ant
script which will provide targets to run the complete set of Core foundation
tests.  Tom will have more details on these when they are ready.

Thanks,
David