[eclipselink-dev] Tests that involve multiple componenets

Hey Folks,

At the moment the EclipseLink repository is configured with a project for each component and no circular compile dependancies between those projects.

We are starting to be ready to check-in some tests that make use of multiple components. (e.g. A JAXB/JPA test)

It does not really make sense to check that kind of a test in to either the JAXB or the JPA testing projects since neither project should depend on the other and the JPA tests should not depend on the JAXB core and vice versa.

 I am looking for suggestions about how to set this up.

The current best suggestion I have is to set up an End-toEnd testing component that depends on all other projects that can include any end-to-end testing.

What does everyone think?

-Tom

Back to the top