Re: [eclipselink-dev] Nabble Forum

James Sutherland wrote:
I added a Nabble archive forum to mirror the eclipselink-dev mailing list.
Most of the Eclipse projects seem to have mirrors and forums here.  Does
anyone know how we can get an eclipselink-users mailing list to mirror here
as well?

Hopefully it is working and you get this post.

http://www.nabble.com/EclipseLink-f26430.html

Alternatively, you can get an RSS-feed:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipselink-dev/maillist.rss