[eclipselink-dev] Initial source drop of EclipseLink checked in

Hi All,

I have done an initial check-in of the EclipseLink source into the technology SVN repository. Currently there are only ".java" files, a jar file and a source zip.

We are in the process of upgrading the jars we are dependant on to ones with Eclipse-compatible licenses. As we complete these upgrades, build dependancies will appear. To see our current plan, check-out the timeline on the Wiki.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Timeline

-Tom

Back to the top