Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

Dear Mike,

Thank you for pushing these things forward. I think, everything has
been said about the motivation and the drawbacks.

> A number of the projects which host their development at
> GitHub subsequently asked if they could also start using GitHub Issues,
> rather than Bugzilla for tracking issues.

Is there a page, which describes which steps I have to follow to use
more features GitHub? Regarding GitHub issues, I think, I understood
the steps.
Regarding the following things, however, the process is unclear to me:

 * usage of GitHub as primary git repository
 * usage of GitHub wiki for documentation etc.
 * usage of GitHub releases for performing releases.

Could you put some light in here? Maybe a pointer? Could be
interesting for others, too?

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top