Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

HI

"I think some people are reading more into this than is really there."

No. IMHO as soon as any significant project, Simultaneous Release today, could be any project tomorrow, does not contribute its issues to a Bugzilla search we have an unpleasant fragmentation and degraded reporting/diagnosis capability. How will the excellent AERI cope? If the EF moves to another system so be it, but fragmentation is a disaster.

    Regards

        Ed Willink