Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

On 10/11/2015 2:02 AM, Ed Willink wrote:
Does this extend to Simultaneous Release Projects?

I consider it very important that a Bugzilla search for a problem class name discover all reports concerning that class.

I deally Eclipse's Bugzilla would be extended by a crawler to Github Issues.

This applies to all projects.

This would appear to be a conversation worthy for bug 481771.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top