Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

Le 02/06/2015 21:05, Marcel Bruch a écrit :
Greetings Eclipse Project Leads.

By this email I’d like to encourage you to sign up (yourself or your project’s dev-mailing list) for weekly problem digests. So far round about 40 reviewers and project dev-mailing lists signed up to receive weekly or daily reports.

If your project contributes plugins that run inside the Eclipse IDE and you would like to sign up to receive digests for your project, drop me a mail. We’ll set you up in less than 5 minutes.

Hi,

Please sign-up sirius-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for org.eclipse.sirius.*

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top