Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

> On 03 Jun 2015, at 20:38, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> BTW, the bugzilla configuration for PTP has a component and version specified. Does anyone know how I remove these?

Removing it requires DB manipulator powers. I removed it… :-)

FWIW, this field is used to preselect the fields in the “Create bug report” dialog and has no other functionality (unless you activate automatic bug creation).

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top