Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Mailing lists {WAS: Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project]

On 06/03/2015 09:34 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
On the P.S. - Actually, I concur. That particular use case came up when
we were trying to figure out if we could access ice-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

FWIW, we pipe the Bugzilla dummy inboxes to the /dev/null bit bucket since the volume of email (+ spam) is probably horrendous. We could just as easily re-route it to the email address of your choice. But in the end, if your community configures their Bugzilla account to "watch" the ice-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx Bugzilla user, that's probably the most efficient way of handling that email.

Denis

Back to the top