Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

On 03 Jun 2015, at 15:27, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Marcel: I already configured the notifications and the package name this morning with your web interface.

Great!

I proposed a minor change: I split the weekly and daily alerts into two separate ones. The daily reports requires 5 distinct users. So you will get notified in case of severe issues quickly. Weekly reports IMHO don’t need a threshold because they are limited to TOP10 anyways - and given the current traffic we see for RAP I don’t think you will get many more issues soon :-)

Best,
Marcel

--
Codetrails GmbH