Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Mailing lists {WAS: Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project]

On the P.S. - Actually, I concur. That particular use case came up when we were trying to figure out if we could access ice-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx, which bugzilla always puts on the CC list. The only real reason I could see for having it go to another account instead of the mailing list would be to cut down on list traffic, which some people may prefer. We are actually going to start pushing it to ice-dev because we don't care much about the traffic.

Jay