@Marcel: I already configured the notifications and the package name this morning with your web interface.

Regards,
Markus

On 3 June 2015 at 14:15, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223
From: Marcel Bruch
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 8:11 AM
To: Eclipse Org Project Leadership
Reply To: Mailing list for all people involved in Eclipse project management
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

Ralf,

is RAP tools different to RAP [1]? If so, what’s the package prefix? org.eclipse.rap.tools? If not, should I just add rap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to [1]?

Best,
Marcel

On 03 Jun 2015, at 14:06, Ralf Sternberg <rsternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Marcel,

for the RAP Tools, reports could be sent to rap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Ralf

--
Ralf Sternberg
Project Lead, Remote Application Platform (RAP)

Tel: +49 721 66 47 33-0

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstraße 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Marcel Bruch