[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Judges for Eclipse Community Awards

Project Leaders,

Each year announce the Eclipse Community Awards at EclipseCon.   The technology awards are selected by a panel of judges made up of Eclipse project leaders and editors that write about Eclipse.

This year we are looking for 5-7 project leaders to volunteer to be a judge and select the winners.  The time commitment is about 8-10 hours during the month of February.   Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett