[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Demos at JavaOne

Project Leaders,

The Eclipse Foundation will have a booth at the upcoming JavaOne conference October 2-6 in San Francisco.   We would like to use the Eclipse booth space to highlight and demo some Eclipse projects.

Therefore, we are looking for volunteers from the community to help demonstrate different Eclipse projects.   The obligation is about 2 hours a day and we will be able to provide an exhibitor pass.   If you or someone in your community is interested in volunteering, please let myself and Perri Lavergne know.

Regards,
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett