[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Last Day for Eclipse Award Nominations

Project Leaders,

Tomorrow, January 28 is the last day for Eclipse Community Award nominations.   These awards are intended to recognize some of the individuals that have participated in the Eclipse community over the last year.   Please take this time to nominate the people you think that have made a difference for your project and the Eclipse community.

We are currently lacking nominees in the Top Contributor and Top Newcomer evangelist categories.  We also need nominees in the Most Innovative New Feature and the Most Open Project category.    You help nominating people and projects would be appreciated.

Details are available at http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/index.php

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top