Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council Meeting tomorrow (Wed)

Hi folks,

I posted the notes for the meeting https://github.com/eclipse-simrel/.github/blob/main/wiki/Planning_Council/2024-03-06.md

Please take time to weigh in on when the new meeting time should be on doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dypj7lWb

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 12:13, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

We have our Planning Council meeting tomorrow - details here in PR #17, quoted here:

Below is the agenda for our next planning council meeting (dial-in details) - please add other ideas to this discussion and we'll talk about that too. After the meeting this will be turned into discussions/notes and action points in the markdown.

Agenda

  • Funded dev efforts - specifically community engineer (aka onboarding mentor) - gitlab #19
  • Status of 2024-03 (and early planning on -06)
  • New timing of meeting to accommodate Manoj (welcome for Manoj will be next meeting because he isn't available this week)
  • Jonah out of office 11-22 March

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)