[eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting 1 Nov

Hi folks,

Our next meeting is 1 Nov. I understand some people may be out of the office for holiday, but I expect we will have some people in attendance and we can follow up after the meeting if needed.

Now that we have moved to GitHub (instead of Wiki) I am experimenting with how to store my agenda ahead of the meeting. I am trying this (https://github.com/jonahgraham/eclipse-simrel-.github/pull/1) for this meeting, but I may evolve it.

Here are some of the items I would like to cover:

Agenda items:

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)