[eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)

Hi folks,

The first Wednesday of the month caught me by surprise this time, sorry for the late reminder and agenda. Call details here[0]

Proposed agenda - feel free to bring additional ideas:

- Actions from last meeting[1] (Orbit, and 2022-06 planning items)
- Create schedule for 2022-09 (and -12?)
- Membership of planning council
- Update on PGP progress
- Update on funding "Top 3"

[0] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council#Call_and_Meeting_Schedule
[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/2022-02-02

See you tomorrow (or today for most of you as I am sending this a little late!)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders