Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Cancel M2 this week

Hi Jonah,

Le 04/08/2021 à 13:54, Jonah Graham a écrit :
Once things are running smoothly again (infra wise) we can decide whether to do a late M2 release, or just wait until M3. My current opinion is to abandon M2 and wait until M3.

Planning council reps, please do weigh in if you are not also on vacation/holiday this week.
+1 to abandon M2

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top