[eclipse.org-planning-council] Mylyn representation on the Planning Council

Hello,

As I have started the process of removing Mylyn from the SimRel, I think it is not necessary for Mylyn to be represented on the Planning Council. At any rate, I am generally not able to attend the Planning Council meetings so I would like to request that I be formally removed from the council.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Davis | Senior Software Engineer & Team Lead Tasktop

Back to the top