Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2018-12 Respin?

Fred,

Just to clarify, the issue has been reported early October/late September.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/539771
https://bugs.eclipse.org/539545

It just wasn't prioritized until the very last minute. Thus, I think the necessity of a re-spin is questionable. It's unfortunate and the bugs were open long enough that there was enough time to provide a patch. Timing just didn't work out this time.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/