Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets

Those who skip calls get more action items than those who don't. :D

Anyway for those who missed it and for the magnificent seven who were there, here's the minutes:

Feel free to edit as you see fit or add anything I might have missed. I didn't record attendance/regrets so if you care about that metadata, please add it.

Nick