Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [tools-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] SimRel 2018-09 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) staging repo is complete

Hi,

Respins should be exceptional and done only in cases of blocking issues
that affect a lot of users and can't be handled with a workaround.
According to Mickael Istrias post, this does not seem to be the case
here. I fear it could set a bad precedent as "oh well, we can always do
a respin". ;)
And the next release is only 13 weeks away...

Obviously, I will accept the Planning Councils decision either way.

Regards,

Fred