Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Need chair for September, October, November

I could run the call (if someone gives me the Zoom login) on any of these dates:

Sep 12 (I'm on vacation the week prior)
Oct 3 or 10
Nov 7 or 14

We could also consider moving to a cadence of one (shorter) meeting every 3 weeks, since that's the speed of the simrel train now.

Or we could do a call once every 6 weeks (every other sprint/milestone), since there's not that much to discuss these days, and attendance might end up being even lighter than it is these days, if we do the calls too often.

WDYT?