Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SimRel 2018-09 & 2018-12 schedules

Rather than duplicating work into two formats, why not just use Agenda view in Google Calendar to get a list of dates?

Here are all the 2018-12 train dates from start of Oct - end of Dec 2018.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mélanie

First sorry for the very late response!

The dates for September look good to me as per https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/2018-09/Simultaneous_Release_Plan. However, https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/2018-12/Simultaneous_Release_Planis empty. I would like to see the schedule in a wiki page and not have to collect them manually out of a calendar. Can you please add the schedule to https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/2018-12/Simultaneous_Release_Plan.

Thanks,
Dani

From:        "Mélanie Bats" <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclipse.org>
Date:        03.05.2018 14:45
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] SimRel 2018-09 & 2018-12 schedules
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I finished to update the Google calendar for the next 2 versions 2018-09
& 2018-12. Please check & validate there is no issue with the dates.

I created/updated also the related pages on the wiki :
*
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel2018-09: which lists the
documents related to the 2018-09 version
*
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/2018-09/Simultaneous_Release_Plan:
which lists the schedule, communication channels, builds...
*
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Photon: to point to the next
version 2018-09

Thanks for your reviews,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.