Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SimRel Naming

Hi,

Le 04/05/2018 à 16:58, Gunnar Wagenknecht a écrit :
The Planning Council decided to use SimRel for the time being.

But isn't that what people don't like and want to replace? Or is SimRel good?

This was decided during our last call that as today the "Legacy" SimRel would keep the name SimRel and we will work on the initiative proposed by Wayne to include other communities and so maybe create in the future lots of different dedicated SimRels. At that point we will re-discuss the name, but for the next 2018 releases we will use Eclipse SimRel YYYY-MM for communication purposes.

So according to the previous thread and calls, I propose for :
* splashcreen :
only YYYY-MM

* repo :
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/YYYY-MM

* latest repo :
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/latest

* download :
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/YYYY-MM

* latest download :
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/latest

* wiki :
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-YYYY-MM
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/YYYY-MM/Simultaneous_Release_Plan

Please council members do you agree with those URLs?

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top