Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous Release Brainstorming

Le 08/03/2018 à 16:34, Nick Boldt a écrit :
FAQ looks good. I've added a few changes in suggest mode to fluff up a few answers and tweak the English a bit for clarity. Also one comment the day of the month we're targeting for GA releases.

Email template also looks good. You could add a note about Week 12 if you want to specifically mention Quiet Week (AKA Blocker Respin Week).

For the BZ to be created, I provided some verbeage in the FAQ you could copy and paste into the BZ, or even move there entirely if you prefer it live in the BZ than the FAQ.

Thanks Nick, I updated the document accordingly!

--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top