Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse Target Management to re-join Eclipse Photon Release for M6?

+1

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 7:11 PM, Mélanie Bats <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 26/02/2018 à 18:08, Nick Boldt a écrit :
Greetings Eclipse Planning Council members,

The Eclipse Target Management project has missed the M4 deadline, but would still like to participate in the Eclipse Photon release.

As a new committer for TM, I've updated the RSE build so it runs against the latest Eclipse Photon 4.8 milestone bits [0].

[0] https://git.eclipse.org/c/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git/tree/pom.xml#n19

Here's what I sent to tm-dev last week:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tm-dev/msg01282.html

The project's builds are currently in the aggregation (AFAICT they were not cleaned them out yet [1]), so the impact of this addition should be minimal - I just need to provide a new URL from which to aggregate the 2 RSE features. I believe this to be very low risk.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build.git/tree/tm.aggrcon

I hereby ask the Eclipse Planning Council to grant the Eclipse TM project an exception to allow them to opt-in to participate in the Eclipse Photon release despite missing the deadline.

Please signal your agreement by voting +1 on this thread.

+1
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr