[eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse Target Management to re-join Eclipse Photon Release for M6?

Greetings Eclipse Planning Council members,

The Eclipse Target Management project has missed the M4 deadline, but would still like to participate in the Eclipse Photon release.

As a new committer for TM, I've updated the RSE build so it runs against the latest Eclipse Photon 4.8 milestone bits [0].

[0] https://git.eclipse.org/c/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git/tree/pom.xml#n19

Here's what I sent to tm-dev last week:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tm-dev/msg01282.html

The project's builds are currently in the aggregation (AFAICT they were not cleaned them out yet [1]), so the impact of this addition should be minimal - I just need to provide a new URL from which to aggregate the 2 RSE features. I believe this to be very low risk.

I hereby ask the Eclipse Planning Council to grant the Eclipse TM project an exception to allow them to opt-in to participate in the Eclipse Photon release despite missing the deadline.

Please signal your agreement by voting +1 on this thread.

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top