[eclipse.org-planning-council] January Meeting's Notes are available

Hi,

The notes of the last Planning Council call, January 3rd 2018 are available:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/January_3_2018

It seems that we are fewer and fewer to participate to the call and on the mailing list. I would like to kindly remind you that as a Planning Council Member you should participate to the call and to the mailing list or send a representative when you could not attend the call.
It is even more important as we are discussing important changes.

I expect from all of you that you will participate actively on the mailing list to the SimRel Brainstorming[1] in order that we will be able to switch to a rolling release after Photon.

The next call will occur on February 7th 2018:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/February_7_2018

Thanks,

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg02862.html
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top